Well, we are back in Laramie. We're happy to be home and I'm especially happy to have my own kitchen again. :) There are few exciting things going on in our lives right now, but here at the highlights anyway. Here is Clay with our not-so-small puppy.
Bella had an infection. We took her to the vet to get her vaccinations and asked the vet about some symptoms that Bella was having. She had to take an antibiotic every day for 10 days. For the few days following the vet visit, she wasn't allowed to eat her dog food and had to have boiled rice and chicken. How cool did I feel cooking for my dog? :S
The biggest news!! Clay started Med School! He started actual classes the 3rd of August and has been going strong ever since. His first test went well and he's busy getting ready for his second one tomorrow morning. I'm bummed he has a test on his birthday, but he takes it first thing in the morning and then can enjoy the rest of the day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment