Sunday, September 6, 2009

Juli's Visit

Juli came to visit Clay and I this past week. She was probably tired of me begging her to come so she finally relented. :) We had a lot of fun. Juli even got a new haircut. This is where Bella was usually found. These two are good pals. Bella pouted for hours after Jules left to go home, but so did I so what can I say?



We went to Vedauwoo twice while Juli was visiting....once during the day and once at night. Both trips were way cool! We tried to get a picture of Juli on our midnight trip but she closed her eyes in all of them. Here's Clay and I instead.



Here is Juli and I on our daytime trip. We love to go climb around all over, and sometimes under, the rocks.




Here's Juli leading the way through the most difficult route possible. She likes to make us shimmy.




Who needs a caption when they have a picture as glorious as this? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment