Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some Catching Up


I'm very behind on this blogging thing, but I'm going to do some catching up right now. In mid-October, Dad and Mom came to visit us. We had a wonderful time. We took them to see Vedauwoo. You really do have to see it to appreciate it. Here we all are.


Mom and Dad in the car after our Vedauwoo walk. We also got to go to Denver and see Wicked which was, if you'll excuse me, wicked awesome. :)


Clay and I love carving pumpkins. His grim reaper is on the left. Mine, entitled "Icabod's Fate" is on the right.


For Halloween Clay and I were invited to a party. We decided it would be easy enough to switch roles. He went as a coach and I went as a doctor. Should I be offended by his look? :)



Last, but certainly not least, this is a picture of me NOT showing yet at 11 weeks. Yes, Clay and I are going to have a baby! Little Buster Brown is due May 27th.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations!!! We are absolutely thrilled for the two of you! What wonderful parents you will be. Oh I am just so excited! (Fun times, by the way, with your parents! It's always fun when Mom and Dad come to play!) Yay for babies! How are you feeling, Suni? Will you find out the gender before birth or will you wait? I am beyond excited. Wow! :)

    P.S. I went private with our blog, but I did send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete