Monday, January 11, 2010

Time to Catch Up


I need to do some catching up.  Here is a little about our Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful time.


We had a Draney Family Talent Show.  Most were musical numbers.  Here is my brother, Dan, and his family.  They sang The Twelve Days of Christmas.  It was beautiful.  Clay and I played a Jingle Bells duet.  It was amazing. :)  If you beg and plead, we might play it for you sometime. :)






Here is a picture of the after dinner table.  Mom really outdoes herself every year.







The boys all went out and shot for a while.  The girls went shopping instead. :)







We all went bowling.  We're pretty amazing bowlers, I must say.







Rock Band!  We have some pretty amazing rockers in the family.







Clay's family builds gingerbread houses every year.  They get more and more elaborate every year.  There are some real artists in that family.







Tuba Ruba.  For those of you unfortunate enough to not know what this is, let me explain.   A tube is wrapped around one or two people.  A ball is placed in one end and the object of the game is to get the ball to the other end of the tube.  Clay and Alan were very good at this.





I know I have much more catching up to do, but this is a start.  Enjoy. :)

1 comment: