April 16th was Clay's white coat ceremony. It was a fun evening. The student's preceptors all presented their white coats to them. Clay's preceptor, Dr. Yvette Haeberle, called me up to put it on him. It was exciting...even more so when after walking down off the stage, I stepped off my heel and almost fell in front of the entire crowd. I didn't fall. I kept it to a very ungraceful stumble causing a gasp from the front row of the crowd. Of course, I felt like the entire audience saw, but luckily not many did. Clay's parents didn't even notice so I decided not to crawl in a hole and die of embarrassment. :)
Me, Clay, and Dr. Haeberle
Clay's WWAMI Class
Clay with his parents
Handsome future Dr Brown and his very pregnant wife
White Coat

Congrats Clay! That is exciting!.... and you are almost there Suni! YAY!!! You look beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish this day never would have happened... because now you guys have to move. How lame is that? I'll tell ya... VERY LAME!!! I am so glad that you didn't fall, that would have been bad. Can't wait to meet your baby! Good Luck! I'll be nice when I draw your blood.
ReplyDelete