I know I said this once. I love these pictures.I hope all is going well.Love you.Patrice
Thats a lie! I check it too! Love the pics. I wanna squeeze little Lincoln!
I can't believe how big Lincoln is getting! Holy Cow!
Thank you!! I absolutely love each one! Kenzie says she wants to snuggle, hug and kiss that cute Lincoln. Me too, me too!
Those are fantastic pictures! I'm glad you posted them. Lincoln is so stinkin cute! How are you enjoying the Northwest? Oh, and we check often!
He's HUGE!!! I miss you guys! Just know that I check your blog and I love your updates. :)
I know I said this once. I love these pictures.
ReplyDeleteI hope all is going well.
Love you.
Patrice
Thats a lie! I check it too! Love the pics. I wanna squeeze little Lincoln!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Lincoln is getting! Holy Cow!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I absolutely love each one! Kenzie says she wants to snuggle, hug and kiss that cute Lincoln. Me too, me too!
ReplyDeleteThose are fantastic pictures! I'm glad you posted them. Lincoln is so stinkin cute! How are you enjoying the Northwest? Oh, and we check often!
ReplyDeleteHe's HUGE!!! I miss you guys! Just know that I check your blog and I love your updates. :)
ReplyDelete