What a stinkin' cute little guy! :) He looks so grown-up!
I can't believe he is a year already! He is beautiful! I am in love with his eyes! Wowza!
Couldn't possibly get any cuter! Love that adorable boy!
Has it truly been a year? He is beyond cute! I wish I could meet that boy of yours. (And can I have my 4 month old Savannah meet him in about 21 years? :) I hope you guys are doing well. I'd love to hear about life!
too stinkin cute! I love them: )
What a stinkin' cute little guy! :) He looks so grown-up!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is a year already! He is beautiful! I am in love with his eyes! Wowza!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't possibly get any cuter! Love that adorable boy!
ReplyDeleteHas it truly been a year? He is beyond cute! I wish I could meet that boy of yours. (And can I have my 4 month old Savannah meet him in about 21 years? :) I hope you guys are doing well. I'd love to hear about life!
ReplyDeletetoo stinkin cute! I love them: )
ReplyDelete