It seems odd that even if your life is consumed by one thing, you can manage to blog about everything except that. With only 8 weeks left until our little one arrives, it's about time we posted our most exciting news and photos.
This is our little man at our 20 week ultrasound. He looked healthy on all counts.
This is the 21 week picture
25 Weeks
28 Weeks
And....36 Weeks.
According to the Dr.'s I'm still measuring right on target, although I'm starting to not believe them anymore.:) I had my first NST (non stress test) at my appointment this week. I've been wondering lately if our little guy moves more than most babies, because he is all over the place all the time. Well, the NST confirmed my suspicions. I had to lay there for about 20 minutes and push a button every time I felt him move. Sometimes I felt like just holding the button down. :) The nurse came in and after looking at the print-out said, "Wow." Her word to describe him was "hyperactive." We prefer just plain, "wiggly."





YAY! You look so great! I bet you can't wait to hold that little baby! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteWe are SO ecstatic for the THREE of you! You will be wonderful parents. You really look great, Suni, although I understand feeling like a hot air balloon! Totally worth it! When, again, is your due date? I can't wait to see him! I had to smile because it looks like in each picture you coordinated your shirt to match the calendar... it's fun! :) More pictures and updates, please! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI think you look so cute! I love it! I wish that you guys could stay around here... I mean come on. Who wants to go to med school? Ppsshhh- Laramie is the place to be! We will miss you. Can't wait for your shower!
ReplyDeleteI was so happy I got to see you and your cute little prego self. I can't wait for you to have that little guy. Too bad we don't live close anymore!! DANG IT! Miss ya!
ReplyDelete